My Council Rep

Click on the one of links below to find the name of your Council representative.

For matters related to the terms and conditions of your employment, please contact the AASUA for membership services.

Administrative Professional Officers
Faculty Service Officers
Academic Teaching Staff
Temporary Administrative and Professional Staff
Trust Research Academic Staff

Members at Large
Board of Governor Representative
Professor Emeriti Representatives

Copyright © 2013 AASUA
Website Design & Development by James Vanderwekken