Here is the videotape from the Members’ Forum on 2 November 2016 along with the Association’s documents relating to the Government’s consultation on a new labour relations regime for the postsecondary sector in Alberta.
- Powerpoint slides from Jim Turk’s presentation at Members’ Forum, 2 November 2016
- One-page summary of Jim Turk’s presentation at Members’ Forum, 2 November 2016
- Jim Turk’s letter to AASUA President Carolyn Sale responding to the University’s submission to the Government of Alberta, 26 October 2016
- AASUA President Carolyn Sale’s letter to the Minister of Advanced Education, 14 October 2016
- Legal opinion from Bob Blair, 4 October 2016
- David Robinson, Executive Director, Canadian Association of University Teachers (CAUT), Guest post for Rhumblines, “Labour Relations and Canada’s Universities: Why have academic staff associations embraced unionization?” 6 September 2016
- “Backgrounder” on Government consultation, 6 September 2016